Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Say NO to GIRls... ISSued In PUBlic INTrest

INsanity by Mag[m]:-


Who said this rape can be attempted only on women/girls/female orgasm , men can also be the victim of that, to enter the wrong pole in the wrong hole will damage  pole and hole both. Than why this partiality happened always with hole….. srry pole.

 From past three days m trying to connect myself with every possible female shown over my face book , orkut , gmail , yahoo, twitter, zorpia and blah blah….and every time I felt like raped over the social networking in front of trillions of people, I cant even find a space to hide ma bloody face *angry*  but people are still interested in watching “Na aana is desh lado” and discussing how we men crushed the women and made this community a men-dominating society. Here m just sharing the average response that I got mostly when I ping those red-ass-sucking-girls……

Me: How are you?
She: I am always fine. For heaven's sake, this is a bloody website. Even if I am not fine, you can't see me or do anything about it. So never mind that and uselessly don’t put a pressure on your small brain it will burst.


Me: What do you do?
She: Well, what do you think? Of course I am not selling pickles. I am a student and I study. I am moving onto my Master education in a few months and there is absolutely no need for you to know what program or course I applied for. So, why do you even care? Are you gonna pay for my education? Sure, you can pay for my undergrad at Waterloo for four years which is approximately $68, 000. If you still got some money left... you can also pay for my beauty salon and shopping. 

Me: Who is in your family?
She: Are you gonna marry me? No right? So why do you care who is in my family? Don’t ask me stuff like if I have a brother or a sister or how old are they. No, you can’t be friends with my brother and yes he will beat you up if you get near me. And sister, no I wouldn’t hook her up with you or anybody else for that fact. if I had one that is, but I DONT! It is completely none of your business.


Me: Where do you live?
She: Okay, get real! I am in UK! For those of you who don’t know where Glasgow is: Log onto www.yahoo.com Click on Yahoo Maps. Click on Directions. Put in your address and put the city of Glasgow and you can spend the rest of your life figuring out where I live in UK!

Me: Do you have a boyfriend?
She: NO NO NO !! I don’t want one. I am not looking for one. Not now, not later! In fact, I wanna be a NUN and NEVER GET MARRIED. Men are Stupid! I love being single, which means I don’t even have to share my popcorn with anybody while watching a movie. That is why my pants have started to feel a little tighter lately. So, don’t even try. You will never ever pass my list of a “qualified boyfriend.” :)


Me: Tell me a bit about yourself.
She: If you EVER ask me that question, I swear to god I’ll box you in the face. What the hell do you think is a profile for ? What else do you think is the purpose of it, moron? These questions and answers tell you a lot about me. Read below to find out my fav movies, music, books and TV shows. That’s all you need to know about me! To understand me, the best philosophers would have to rise from their coffins beneath the earth to discover me.
I hope that answers all your questions. Thank you very much. ONE MORE THING, and next time If you scrap me without reading my profile, I will block you, forget that you will ever get a reply.


AND HER PROFILE SAYS:-

1. If you can't handle my attitude, don't send me a friend request.
2. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, do not scrap me.
3. Do not ask for my msn if you don't know me well enough to be friends.
4. If you're gonna ask for my number, cross out this window right now.
5. If you want cam chat, you are definitely in a wrong profile because I don't put myself in a display box with anyone.
6. If you're gonna hit on me, all your gonna get is a BIG 'n' MASSIVE "NO!"

I am committed to RanVijay Singh (The MTV VJ).
Love you. 



Whhhooo what the fuck is this,  Is that a dream, or I just need to consult a doctor. But never mind neither she was a Indian girl who should show some simplicity or innocence nor I m the typical guy who learn something from his mistakes and never ping to an unknown girl next time but must pray that  “Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo”


You may also like it :-


11 comments:

Performance Analysis said...

1st paragraph is awesome dude which makes wonderful blog......

vineet said...

dude, slap her hard n on dose wrong places, i mean wtf, this is arrogance (abt gal), kill dat bitch n i jus pray the guy she gets jus strangle her with her nerves only,attitude shud b dere in gal bt it shud nt b insultin, nywaz 1st time here n thouroughly njoyd the good read.

Manish Verma said...

@anuj..... thnxs dude....

@vineet.... is great that u enjoyed reding this

pramod lohia said...

well written,
well faced.

DISGRUNTLED GENIUS said...

haha .. girls r always full of silly attitude. Trbl is no-one gives a fuck abt us men coz hey .. we r supposed to be strong n besides we r the ones who torture women, right? MY ASS!

Cool post dude.... enjoyed rdng.

Manish Verma said...

@jo....yeah , all the best dude

@pramod.....thnxs pramod

@DG..... yeah hell with their ass

The Fallen Poet said...

hahaha...good one dude....it was very hillarious write....after meany days read something really funny....good job

Jain said...

hey manish read your blog for the first time....going great guns yaar...faadu be..CONGRATS !do try to give sometime to writing a book....finally a talented boy like you finds something he's really liking....always luved ur interpretation of situations and stuffs ...now this is making a great blogger !...

Manish Verma said...

@TFP..... thats a real honour dude...

@ saurabh.... but i feel better like an insane... nyways thnxs bro...

animesh said...

Mag, truly speaking you have made fun of a very serious issue. Rape is not something which can be taken so lightly. Initially I thought you're going to raise an actually serious issue, i.e. Rape of boys. But it turned out to be totally different. With all politeness, I differ from the way you have put this thing here. You could have been a bit decent while using this word.
Just like that...
http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com/

GvSparx ~ Writing What The Heart Yells said...

That's a ripper !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...